Monday, August 3, 2009

Pepper Spray for women


Thanks to many new innovations in design, pepper spray can be concealed in the most innocent looking devices such as lip stick containers and even flashlights. Todays women need to be able to defend themselves at times when they may seem to be most vulnerable. Concealed pepper spray for women makes being protected all the time much easier.

These pepper spray containers must be quick to open and use because you may need it quickly when you least expect it! Always carry pepper spray for women canisters, in a open compartment in your purse because you may have very limited time to get it out and use it if its in a zippered part of your purse, or even worse buried at the bottom of your purse or pouch.

My own 21 year old daughter loves to run for her workout, so I gave her a small container of pepper spray which she keeps in her pocket of her sweat pants every time she goes out to run and each year at the same time of the month I always buy her a new one just to make sure that its still effective, in addition to this I also look at her route that she likes to run and showed her a list of registered sex offenders and their addresses that may be along her route that I downloaded from: http://www.meganslaw.com/.

Often times you can find pepper spray for women are capable of more than one function, such as a stun gun/flashlight combination device which gives you even more security.

Pepper Spray containers do tend to loose their punch after one year so be diligent in replacing your pepper spray containers at least once a year to maintain its freshness and effectiveness, I can think of nothing worse than having an old pepper spray which dosent stop your attacker, but rather just makes him more angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment